Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No pictures today?

No pictures to post today because I have not picked up my knitting all day - I was running around this morning for the yarn shop then I came home, went back to the yarn shop for the second time to unpack and enter the Trekking. Ohhhhh it is beautiful! I had a new comment today from knickkname - my cousin got the Angel Bear at Hallmark in Aurora - it's in the same plaza as No Frills and Staples. It's one of the Boyd Bears.

Speaking of that bear - isn't it great when someone gives you a gift and it really shows that they get who you are. Not too often does that happen - it would be comparable to my husband searching high and low for unique yarns and then surprising me with them. Like that is going to happen!!!!

Tonight is American Idol - ok I admit it - I am a reality TV junkie. I can't help myself - I really hope Taylor wins - he feels the music in his toes! I just love watching him. Tomorrow is my day at the shop with the SnB tomorrow night - yahoo - that's my favourite. Hopefully I will have some progress to share tomorrow or the next day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a blog!

I've bookmarked you as one of my daily reads...

We'll have to meet up sometime so I can drool over your Sweet Georgia and Souza yarns!!!

Can't wait to get to the store tomorrow and see the Trekking!

Anonymous said...

And...

where did you get your Addi DPNs?

e-mail me...