Thursday, May 04, 2006

Look what I got! Addi Double Pointed needles! In fact, I got 2 sets - 2.25 mm and 2.5 mm! Aren't they beautiful? The yarn is Koigu Kersti - I just love the speckles! Makes me want more of it! Now I have to google more Koigu yarn! Oh well! Last night was our Stitch n Bitch at Unwind - all the regulars were there. Anne, one of my former knitting students, who is valiantly working on a sweater that she keeps ripping back out! Debbie (Sarah's mom) who has completed her second sock heel! Sarah was also there, with her work on the Sea Silk scarf for the store - that girl can knit! Erin was there - she used to live above the yarn shop but still makes the trek down the street since we've moved. Last but not least was Michelle our resident RCMP officer.

Tomorrow is a PA day so Emma (my youngest) and two of her friends are off to the movies. They want to see The Wild - do you think I can knit in the dark? Probably, but then I wouldn't be able to admire my new Addis! Saturday I am at the shop all day - hopefully, I will have lots of knitters stopping by to knit with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»