Monday, May 15, 2006

Finally

some time to blog! I had a nice Mother's Day - it was also my mother-in-laws birthday so we had a nice dinner out for that. I got some great gifts from my kids and husband. Including this beautiful I Wish You Angel.
It says:
When you're lonely
I wish you LOVE
When you are sad
I wish you JOY
When you're discouraged
I wish you HOPE
When your spirit is empty
I wish you BEAUTY
When you're troubled
I wish you PEACE

It was the gift I wanted as a remembrance of my mom. It comes from Where Angels Tread at 234 Main Street in Newmarket (immediately to the north of Unwind)


This one's for Meghan - first Trekking sock finished! Way before Wednesday and the Souza Sock! yarn is at the post office.











And here's a picture of just some of my stash....this took up 3 whole steps and there was still more but this is some of the best. Included here is Rowan Polar, Alchemy Yarns of Transformation, Fable Alpaca, Cascade, Knit Picks, Trekking, Fleece Artist, Socks That Rock, Sock Candy, Manos Cotton Stria, Koigu, Lorna's Laces Sock Yarn, Catalina Alpaca, Mission Falls Cotton. All this lovely yarn was joined yesterday by some Bernat acrylic eyelash - my husband bought it for me as a joke. Isn't he funny?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie!

Glad you got that sock done! It's beautiful!

I started a Socks that Rock sock --I know why the yarn is so popular... it's gorgeous to knit with!

Can't wait to see (and touch... and knit with) the Souza yarn...

Have a good week!

moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

What a beautiful site!