Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yummy!


Here is the Blackberry Chocolate Parfait from Mind's Eye Yarns - the shine from the merino/tencel blend is amazing. I'm thrilled with the color distribution too! I'm using a stranded stitch pattern of my own design - I got the idea from Vogue Stitchionary Volume 1 - great book!

I'm wearing my Clapotis today and even tried to take a picture of myself wearing it in the mirror - it did not work out - how do people do that anyway? Suffice to say, it's lovely and I'm feeling kinda French!

This post has taken me all morning - I've tried to upload the picture about 20X and finally it worked! Errrr!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oooh, that's pretty yarn. And your clapotis came out beautifully! I also had trouble with blogger uploading photos this morning. I gave up in frustration and just cut and paste from flickr:) I have no patience for blogger problems!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that Mind's Eye Yarn!!!

And I want to see you wearing that Clapotis -- I know those pictures don't do the colours justice!

Anonymous said...

Bring Minds Eye tonight...and maybe some that might find its way to my house!! And wear Clapotis! There's so much to squeeze into one night out! Hope you're coming now that I've given all these orders/suggestions :)
I will be bringing a sock to work on. See you later,
KnickKname2B