Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Oh!Oh! I'm in trouble.....






Look what came today - 2 boxes!








This was in the top box! Virginia van Santen 2ply fingering weight sock yarn.....you want close ups? Go here! Since knitting my Clapotis out of Painted Yarns Salome I am a true blue fan of Virginia's dyeing. Now this arrives, in a Louet box, which can only mean she's using Louet yarn which is unbelievably fantastic - think Claudia Handpainted base yarn.






This was in the second box - 8 more colors of Seacoast Handpainted Yarn. You can go here for a close up! Holly does an amazing job!


You'd think that all this yarn would start to look the same but nnnnnoooooooo - each skein is just as lovely as every other skein on my shelves and they all beg loudly to be knit.

It is now official, I do not have a hope of knitting with all the yarn I want to - there are not enough months in a year, days in a month, hours in a day - it's official! I'm finished! I have to go lie down....I'm getting a headache.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connie - the colours are amazing - I ordered August Berries and Fall Birches - I have been waiting for VvS for ages.
thank you

Monika said...

It must really be hard to live with all this gorgeous yarn! Try not to be too frustrated. Enjoy what you have on the needles, and the next thing , and the next ...
;o)

Anonymous said...

it must feel like Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I will most surely go broke if you continue bringing in these beautiful yarns! Louet base --- oh la la!

Anonymous said...

Connie - you are doll. I wish I stilled lived in Barrie, I could stop by for tea and knitting.

I have to agree with Meghan, not that we don't like you and the store, but you are driving us crazy.