Monday, November 06, 2006

Write a post, lose a post, write a post, lose a post!

This blogger seems to be an exercise in frustration. I tried posting on the weekend -nope, can't upload photos, just had a post almost completed - Microsoft Explorer needs to shut down????What? No, you can't! But you did, so here you have my third try!

Check out Monika's blog to see an amazing pair of socks finished in Sweet Georgia Angel. Wowee!

Here's the almost completed sock in Mind's Eye Yarns. I'm working straight on the foot now and hopefully will have it completed in a couple of days.

Here's a close up of the stitches. It's a K2, wyif sl2, k2. I love the color and the texture of this yarn. Yarn Harlot actually mentioned this yarn on her blog in April 06 after visiting Mind's Eye and meeting Lucy!

Now this - what could I possibly say about this to do it any justice at all? This is Seacoast Handpainted Yarns in Afterglow. The color swirls around the work like a candy cane and makes it a feast for the eyes. I'm in love!

And I'm going to press publish so I don't lose this post again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sock (mind's eye) knit up so fast! Love the shine in the photos...

I'll be working on the Nov. sock club pattern tonight -- photo shoot was on Sat.

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

The colours are stunning!

....I guess it's time for me to make some room for more sock yarn. :)

Heather said...

I feel your pain about the blogger always having issues...I can't stand that! I had problems the other day too. By the way love the socks and the bottom one looks good enough to eat!