Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Clap for Clapotis!


Here it is! I couldn't fit the whole scarf in the picture. It measure a little more than 60 inches long and about 15 inches wide! It took 2 skeins of VvS Painted Yarns in Salome and I knit it on 3.5 mm circular needles. I was so anxious to block it, I forgot to drop 4 stitches so I had to do it while it was wet. Not so fun!

Tonight after trick or treating I'm going to cast on new socks! Yes, I know - I have thrum mittens to do, numerous other projects to finish, blah! blah! blah! But I just cannot help but try out the Mind's Eye Yarns. The merino/tencel feels fantastic and the Blackberry Chocolate colorway is calling my name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh gorgeous colors, I love your clappy!

Sarah said...

Connie your Clapotis looks lovely! You are a finished project machine you deserve to cast on new socks!!!