Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Very Relaxing Weekend!

My husband and I had a wonderful weekend at Cranberry Cove Resort in Muskoka. We did absolutely nothing - had wonderful dinners out - it is so nice not to have a single responsibility for just a short time. People travel from all over to see the leaves change color - here's the view from our deck. And did you know? That cranberries grow in the water??? I had no idea - my husband (who's culinary expertise is limited to grilled cheese) told me - at first I didn't believe him but then I saw it for myself. Hmmm - learn something new everyday!

Sweet Georgia Handpainted Yarn is on the way - be sure and watch the website for the update - I will also be sending out an update email to everyone. Also, I am offering a 10% discount on everything in the store if you are participating in Soctoberfest. Go to http://www.lollygirl.com/blog/ and check it out! Over 1600 knitters have joined! Yahoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make that 'over 1601 have joined!'
Glad you had a good weekend. I, too will work on a sock (or 2 0r 3) and hopefully will figure out a way to post a picture. Looking forward to more pictures and my sock of the month...See you soon, KnickKname2B

Anonymous said...

And now there are 1602....and there will be lots more after Thursday with the Castoffs. We are SOCK crazy this month.