Monday, October 02, 2006

It's Monday....

Hope everyone's weekend was great! I have to report that I finished the sock for the contest - aren't I amazing??? - either than or I didn't accomplish much else besides knitting this weekend. The contest for which sock ends on Thursday with a post of the completed sock so keep on guessing. In case you are wondering what the socks are made of here's a list:
from left to right
Sock 1 is Socks that Rock
Sock 2 is Posh Yarns
Sock 3 is Claudia Handpainted
Sock 4 is Sweet Georgia
Sock 5 is Apple Laine
Sock 6 is Sweet Georgia
Sock 7 is Sweet Georgia.

The Sock of the Month Club is just about ready to go - Meghan is just putting the finishing touches on the sock pattern and off it will go! The sock pattern is called Adare Manor which is named for a very ritzy castle in Ireland. I will be emailing all the members to get major color likes and dislikes - although the yarn is a surprise I don't want anyone to be disappointed with the color that they get so a bit of a guideline is a good thing.

I've had a change of heart about the sock I started last Thursday. It's VvS Painted Yarns in colorway Salome and it is just tooooooo!!!!! beautiful for socks - it needs to be seen so guess what I'm doing - Clapotis from Knitty! I'll keep you posted!

Lots of yarn is expected this month - 20 colors of Claudia, 100+skeins of Sweet Georgia, 60 skeins from a new fiber artist (it's a SURPRISE!).......

Mission Falls Cotton is on sale because I need room - I know it's out of season but for $3.75 per ball - how can you lose?

No comments: