Thursday, October 19, 2006

48 Things You Could Care Less About

I read this on Sandra's blog and thought I would use it here:

1. FIRST NAME? Connie

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my great grandmother - Concetta Immaculata - thank goodness my mom chose Marie for my second name not that immaculate one! Marie comes from my maternal grandmother who's proper name is Maria Roccina.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? A couple of weeks ago, when I had to tell my dad and sister I had found a lump in my breast. Which thankfully, has turned out to be nothing but a cyst.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, I do - it's a printing/writing kind of combination which my husband says is illegible. I think he's crazy because I have absolutlely no problems reading it.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I like lots of different ones - but I guess Genoa Salami would be a favorite. Must be that Italian thing in me! Oh and ALL my lunchmeat must be freshly sliced at the deli counter - I would starve rather than eat pre-packaged meat. My husband takes great joy, when we are shopping, in trying to throw packages on macaroni and cheese loaf in the cart to watch me gag. Who eats that stuff?

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I think I'm a good friend, or at least I try to be.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nope just my blog!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No. The doctor who removed my tonsils cut small holes in my soft palate and it has created much interest from doctors ever since. No one can figure out why he did that.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not in a million years! That would just be nuts!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran - two scoops!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, and I am irritated every single time that I put them back on and have to take the time to undo the laces.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically - not as strong as I'd like to be. Emotionally - before my mother died, I would have said yes but now I'm not sure.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Pralines n Cream

14. SHOE SIZE? 7 but I used to be a 6 - 3 kids, ya know!

15. RED OR PINK? Is there any other color besides pink? Pink, pink, pink!

16. LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? My moodiness. I sometimes wonder if others feel as up and down as I do sometimes.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother - she is the first person that I have ever lost, my grandparents (her parents) are still alive. When she first died I was sure I could not stand the pain. I thought no one could survive it - but I did. I think about her every single day, and wish that I could just talk to her one more time.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? That would be great, you learn interesting things about people from stuff like this.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT, AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pink pyjamas and bare feet - it's still early!

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A chocolate dipped donut at Tim Horton's last night on the way to the Stitch n Bitch.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Background noise from the tv - cartoons I think, because Emma is home sick.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh flowers. or Banana bread baking.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Sarah C. - to see if she was going to the SnB.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Smile.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Yes, I've met Sandra and she's very nice.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic- A Caesar with no tabasco. I especially love it if the clamato juice is cold. Non-alcoholic -diet caffeine free coke.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Anything equestrian - anything with horses. And....golf...nothing like watching the final round of the PGA on a Sunday afternoon. I just love Tiger Woods!

29. EYE COLOR? Brown

30. HAT SIZE? I have no idea - I don't wear hats - I look ridiculous in hats.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I did when I was single but now it's glasses. With a happy marriage comes comfort. I just got new glasses and I like them alot.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? That would have to be Italian.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings for sure - there's too much of the other stuff already, no need to entertain myself with it.

34. I followed links back through 6 blogs and could not find question 34 anywhere!

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Actually, neither - I prefer fall, I love the crisp weather, the leaves changing. I could live somewhere it was fall all the time.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything my brother-in-law has made from scratch....he's an awesome cook.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Knickname2B

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Meghan because her boss blocked all blogs on all the computers in her office.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A cloudy sky.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Entertainment Tonight just before I went to bed - tonight is the big TV night - Grey's Anatomy and ER

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The birds in the morning while I'm having coffee on our deck.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? It would have to be the Beatles but truly, I love country music so wish the question involved Keith Urban.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe - Spain, France, Switzerland, Holland when I was in high school.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Who knows - I've never really thought about that.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Toronto, Ontario Mount Sinai Hospital

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stolen from Sandra, who stole it from Cara, who stole it from........

Your turn!

No comments: