Friday, October 20, 2006

No Rhinebeck for Me!

Next year, me and my knitting friends are going to Rhinebeck - it all sounds like too much fun. Knitting Rhinebeck sweaters, arranging meet ups - I feel left out! Next year I'm in - I can't wait to read all about it next week. It sounds like an amazing place to be!

Now back to the contest - I will tell you one thing. Socks That Rock are not one of the new yarns. They don't wholesale to online shops - why?, you might ask. I have no idea but I wish they would.

There are now 4, possibly 5 new yarns coming in soon! The first one could possibly be here next week as it's being shipped today. I should know about the 5th early next week. So the contest is still guess the three companies that are coming in - no one has guessed yet so keep trying!

It is a rainy, rainy, cold day here today - nothing for me to do but pick up my sticks and knit the afternoon away. I suppose I could tackle that pile of laundry waiting for me - but really, what fun would that be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of three, but I'm going to guess that Artyarns is one. After reading the multitude of blog posts about Rhinebeck, I honestly turned to mapquest last week to see if it was drive-able. Not exactly a 2-hour trip... sigh.

Alyssa said...

I wanted to let you know I got my sock kit this weekend and all I can say is WOW! Gorgeous. I love the Twilight color and the pattern is fabulous. Yea!

Oh, and another try at picking the three new sock yarns...All Things Heather, Vesper by Knitterly Things, and Zen Yarn Garden?