Friday, May 18, 2007

And the winner is....

Vanessa from Alberta with a guess of 94 skeins! Yahoo! Free Sea Pearl is on the way to you!

Hey - I just noticed that Blogger now autosaves my posts. That's a relief - I can't tell you the number of times I've lost posts - happy, happy!

Misty the Mini Horse is arriving tomorrow! Emma is so excited she can hardly stand it. I don't think she'll be getting much sleep tonight!

I'm expecting the last of the Briar Rose today - there's still Fourth of July to come. Chris mailed all four boxes on the same day but somehow they've been seperated. Hopefully not being held captive by customs.

You'll notice some new categories in my shop for Dream In Color - it's been ordered and should ship by the end of the month. Lots and lots of Smooshy sock yarn on the way!

Have a wonderful weekend - it looks like it might be a summer weekend here rather than the late fall weather we've been having the last few days. We still have our furnace on.....how about you?

2 comments:

Isobel said...

Connie - I would not be able to sleep either if a horse was arriving for me tomorrow. As a regular customer I wanted to say "thank you" for being such a great yarn supplier, the yarns you are choosing are really wonderful. As to the furnace question - we were 82 degrees and I had the ac on, yesterday we made it to 54 degrees and Bill came home at 6:00 and said "I'm putting the heat on". It will be in the 60's over the weekend so Spring is planning on returning.

Anonymous said...

congrats to vanessa!