Tuesday, February 06, 2007

See this....

THIS! is coming to Pick Up Sticks
AND we are one of only three online sources for the yarn and the only Canadian one! Yahoo! Yipee!
we have a new merino/bamboo/nylon blend coming...............we have a cashmere sock yarn coming................we have new merino/tencel coming.............a new self striping coming........we have so much coming that I'm having a hard time keeping track! How exciting is this!...........we have Sock Blockers coming and we have a new FREE GIFT for orders over $60 coming soon! Yup that's right - free shipping and a new FREE GIFT!

7 comments:

Isobel said...

Stop, stop, no don't stop, it's nice to be spoiled. The question is - when, when, when?

Andrea said...

ohhh... What exactly is it?? It looks like 2 skeins together.

zehava said...

seriously!?

i was *just* looking at that over at a Swell Yarn Shop. what a great idea :)

Alyssa said...

I am just finishing up a pair using that yarn. It really is fantastic! I'm so glad I'll have another source. :)

Ann said...

Are we getting it for the sock club - it looks great! Thanks for your comment on my blog - I have just started to read the Friday Night Knitting Club but still searching for The Knitting Circle.

Manon C. said...

I was just looking at sock blockers at another Website in the U.S. and decided against them because I would get nailed with the duty to pay on them (+ handling charges + tax + whatever Canada Post likes to charge for the privilege of delivering us a parcel from abroad). Now I am waiting with great trepidation the arrival of sock blockers to your online shop! And am definitely looking forward to all the other goodies...

Sarah said...

Wow connie that looks amazing!!!