Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pretty In Pink Contest

Check out http://needles.guzzlingcakes.com/ for all the contest details. I'm providing the prize for a very worthwhile cause.

Got my haircut today - badly needed - I hate the time it takes to get color and a cut - I'm way to impatient to sit still. But today I brought along my knitting - (I'm knitting a cashmere/merino sock - they will be for me!), read the trashy magazines, drank my Tim Horton's decaf and ate my bagel so it was actually quite enjoyable. And....the big news is that it was $40 less than last time. My own hairdresser wasn't in today but TODAY was the day I HAD to get my haircut so when I called the owner said he could take me so off I went. Not only was it cheaper but it is the best cut I've had in a long time. Now I'll just go on Tuesdays when my regular hairdresser is off - I'm a big chicken and couldn't possibly go to another hairdresser while she was working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're all rested up! Got the order today...mmmmmm. My daughter can hardly wait to help me wind some Arizona Apple Yarn to be used for the Paisley Shawl; maybe I should actually work on this right away, now that I've got someone close to report my status to.
Enjoy your weekend...blog, knit and dream...what could be better?
KnickKname2B