Thursday, September 14, 2006

Guys Just Don't Get It

Yesterday I went to see my web design company and arrange some changes etc. and they were just full of congratulations on how successful my website had been so far. They were actually incredulous over the whole thing! The owner said he thought I was a nice person and everything but he figured that there was no possible way for me to sell yarn online. He absolutely could not believe it. Then he went on to say that he had no idea that older women even knew how to use the internet. Suddenly, the picture was clear - when he thought of knitting he thought of grandmothers rocking away in their rocking chairs. Not hip chicks with sticks! Chicks of all ages mind you - but all of us hip little knitters!

Posh has been released from jail and hopefully, fingers crossed, it will arrive today! I cannot wait to get my hands on that. What could possibly be better than cashmere and merino socks?

Ok so it's back to adding all the Wild Horse Design sock patterns on my website - this was a brief and pleasant break!

Oh - guess what? I am in the process of designing a new sock pattern using Sweet Georgia - this idea has been bumping around in my head and today I'm going to see if I can do it. And.....I'm going to have Comfy, Cosy Mittens designed by me with yarn supplied by a very, very special company. More to come on that soon!

No comments: