Thursday, September 28, 2006

Another sock???

Ok so - yesterday there were 7 socks that needed mates - there was an 8th on the needles and I have discovered a NINTH SOCK WITHOUT A PARTNER! This is totally out of hand - I promise never to knit single socks again.............who believes me? Well, I have started the partner to one of the socks so let's have a little contest! Which sock did I start? The winner will receive a skein of Mama E's Ceyeber Fiber in the Pick Up Sticks Signature Color. If there are more than one correct guess then I will draw for the prize. Let's say this contest ends next Thursday (that would be October 5th) with the posting of the finished sock. Just what I need another deadline!

I'm off to meet the Castoffs tonight - I can't wait!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet the CASTOFFS are a wild and crazy bunch. We started out together a few years ago at a local knitting shop in Aurora. More and more ladies joined, and we moved to a larger area.
From a bunch of ladies who were strangers, we have built a wonderful and loving friendship.
Knitting brought us together.

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie:
I'm just testing your comments section. One of our Castoffs said she had trouble posting

Rashmi said...

I'll take a guess here. The fourth from the left in the picture below this post. The green one.

Best of luck with your project, can't wait to see them all paired up :-)

Anonymous said...

I guess the Posh...mmmmmm.... cashmere-y goodness!!

Anonymous said...

My entry is for the Posh Cashmere...we all could use a little bit of Heaven.
Can't wait to see if you finish the second one for next Thursday?!
Keep on Knitting ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie:
It was great to S&B with you last night. Welcome to our group, and we hope you come back.

My guess is the second from the left. The pretty pink and blue. I love the cuff on that one.

Anonymous said...

i'm going to guess too! i think it's the bright blue one (the second one from the right in the pic).

Alyssa said...

I'm going to guess sock #5 in the Apple Laine. It's just pretty:)

Rhonda said...

I'll go with sock #7, Sweet Georgia.