Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The sign to welcome knitters is finished! It certainly brightens up our entrance to the shop. I can't thank Mary enough for all her hard work. I'm just thrilled with it. Not much on the knitting front to report - I'm knitting but everything is looking pretty much the same. I'm happy to report that I did not cast on that Noro Shawl....yet. I've got to finish my Clapotis and two pairs of socks first. We're going to be famous here at Pick Up Sticks....well, at least locally. A film crew is showing up in a couple of weeks to film a segment on our Knit Night. I got the message today when I got in - I didn't even try to get this, it just happened! How great is that!

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was wonderful - ours was ok - it was difficult without my grandmother. I realized that Grandma coming for dinner really makes these special occasions special. Grandpa is doing well - Suzanne, his caregiver, says he's recharged his batteries and is now getting out of bed. He's a miracle - that's for sure.

1 comment:

Susan Pandorf said...

love the sign Connie!