Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Couple More Things About Me

1. I'm extremely impatient.
2. I can't relax if the house is a mess.
3. I'm very behind on my husband's business books - which bugs me because he should do his own books, right?
4. My grandparents are still alive (thankfully!)and have been married almost 75 years.
5. I was probably the best mom to Emma because I was older and more relaxed with her.
6. Greg is the best thing that ever happened to me.
7. I miss my mother horribly.
8. hhmmmm - that's probably it for now - can't think of anything else.

I knit this wonderful hat for my grandson out of Apple Pie Yarn in color Old Blue Jeans and guess what - too small! I was just about to finish off the top and I decided to try it on him. Doesn't even cover his ears. I was so mad I said, well it will just be a sample for the Knitter's Fair - I'm not tearing it back - I don't even like knitting hats - guess what I did this morning? Tore out all the decreases, painstaking put it back on the needles and will be re knitting it. After all the boy deserves a hat knit by his granny! (A very young 45 year old granny)

No comments: