Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ten Things

As I was driving to pick up stuff for the SnB tonight, it occurred to me since my blog might be being read more often I should tell some stuff about myself. So today I will start with 10 things and try to add 10 new things at least every week.

1. I'm 45 years old.
2. I have been married twice and got it perfectly right the second time.
3. I have three children Laura 22, Jeremy 17 and Emma 7.
4. I'm a grandmother - yikes!
5. I live on a farm with horses.
6. It took me two years to get used to living in the country. For the first two years I wanted to move back to a subdivision every other week.
7. I love reading and wish I could read and knit at the same time.
8. I drive a Ford Escape and wish you could drive and knit at the same time.
9. I get agitated if I'm out somewhere and don't have my knitting to occupy my hands.
10. I'm very grateful for the life I have.

No comments: