Tuesday, August 29, 2006

No Matter!

No matter how hard I try, I cannot keep up with the blog - really my intentions are good but something always gets in the way! Yesterday I got a big box of Sweet Georgia and finally, got an up close and personal look at the new colors. Stillwater is absolutely beautiful - that's just one - there was a bunch of colors I hadn't seen before - more yarn heaven!

My son is supposed to be up this morning to go register for high school - I've been down there 3 times so far and still he's not up. The registration ends in 20 minutes so that means he's not going. Which means he's got to register the first day - I'm so frustrated - my husband and dad both said DO NOT WAKE HIM UP AGAIN. Let him figure out things for himself. Ok - I will! But.....it is tough!

No comments: