Monday, February 28, 2011

Pictures as Promised!

First up are my Northman Mittens - I used Mission Falls 136 in Natural and Red - I was just dying to knit red and white mittens and these did not disappoint! I actually lined them with 100% Cashmere fingering that I had in my stash. They are super warm!


And the next - the first of many I'm sure Spilly Jane Isidora in Sunday Knits yarn. I had lots of yarn left from the kit - I'm almost positive I might have enough for a second pair.


Next ones up are Sea Minerals and also a Tanis Four Seasons Hat - I'm really into colorwork these day - I find it pretty simple if the chart is done!


The website is working - if some of you are still getting the 'forbidden' message it's because your ISP hasn't refreshed the cache or something like that. It happened to me yesterday - using my Rogers Stick I could access the site, but using our home provider it took quite a bit longer. And please....if you notice any errors or anything missing please let me know - it's a work in progress and I was really pushing last week and over the weekend to get something up!

No comments: