Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Big Reveal

I have always wanted a Tiffany bracelet so when Greg and I were walking by Tiffany yesterday it seems like the right time to make the big splurge. And....of course, I didn't want the sterling silver one - nooooo! I wanted the 18K gold one - it's so pretty! I just love it. I felt kind of bad spending that kind of money on myself but now that it's on my wrist, I feel soooo much better! Did I mention I went to the Oprah store? Got a present for Sarah (the new married girl knitter)there! Today was spent at American Girl Place with Emma and Katy - they had a blast seeing all the stuff they usually only see in the catalogue up close and personal. Tomorrow is Wicked and Lisa's 40th birthday. Good thing there's not alot of walking tomorrow because right now I don't think I could walk another step.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE GIFT TO YOURSELF ........what are you buying tomorrow? You are having a great time. Happy Birthday to Lisa. Enjoy Wicked.
Clare

Anonymous said...

Wow - a blue box. Always the best kind of packaging!!