Thursday, May 29, 2008

Grandma's Sweater

Tah Dah! I did get Grandma's sweater finished in time for her birthday. Sorry about the poor picture quality - it's the only picture I took and I didn't realize it was so bad. The colors I used, in order, are: Petal Shower, Into the Mystic, Punky Fuschia, Pansy Golightly and Midnight Derby. I used Into the Mystic for the trim - no tie and the neck and no buttons. She's been wearing it at the hospital ever since I gave it to her - every day, all day!


She's still profoundly weak and truly, I'm not sure she's going to be able to climb back up this mountain she's at the bottom of. Yesterday I would have said she had a good chance because she's a fighter but today she won't even get out of bed. I just pray she keeps fighting.

And on a happier note - isn't this sweater gorgeous? It's Tempest from Knitty! Angela made a shop sample of it out of Indigo Moon Sportweight Semi Red and Black - stunning!


No comments: