Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WWKIP

Don't forget June 14th is World Wide Knit in Public Day! Lisa and I have put the finishing on our festivities today. We are getting so excited and I, for one, am really looking forward to some fun because Grandma is back in the hospital and now appears confused. Confused actually doesn't quite describe it but I don't have the strength to go into a big long discussion about it - suffice to say it's incredibly sad.

And now....let me introduce our new Sheep Family which arrived in the mail from dear Jeannette all the way from Quebec. Mama Sheep, Papa Sheep and three wee baby sheep!
Above our sheep family is my new obsession - excellent knitting for keeping you focused when you don't want to think about other things. She's Iris and you can read all about her here - very entertaining blog too! I am now carrying this pattern in the shop by the same designer - she's brilliant. Hope to see you Saturday! Don't you just love links? I'm feeling kinda linky today ;)

No comments: