Thursday, August 16, 2007

Contest Winners

Three blog readers guessed the exact number of Classy skeins to arrive! I can't bear to draw for a winner so all three win a free skein in the color of their choice!

The winners are..................
Heddy
JLB
JC

with guesses of 240 skeins!

Email me at connie(at)pickupsticks(dot)ca to claim your prizes!

The move is going well - the store looks better and better every day - today the computer goes so I will be working more often up in Bradford. Right now, I feel like I'm in a mess because the yarn is up there and I'm here.

3 comments:

Heddy said...

Very cool ... I dropped you a line with my address and colour choice.

Thanks alot!

Heddy

-- jlb said...

Wait? What? I won something? I won something! YARN!!!! whee!

So cool, thanks Connie! email is coming.

Jen C said...

Yay!! Thanks Connie. An email should be waiting for you.

J C