Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pictures

Finally, I got some pictures taken of my recent aquisitions! It was pretty funny this morning with my yarn spread out over the basement. Oh....yes and another acquisition - a new notebook computer. How fun is this? Checking email, blogging all over the house - not chained to a desk in the basement!

Below is the Blue Sky Alpacas for my son's Korean host family. 37 skeins to create the Ombre blanket from Last Minute Knitted Gifts.

This is the blanket underway - I'm just on the second section. It's so cosy and fluffy - I just love it so far!

It just occurred to me that maybe I shouldn't be having a blog - I just spent 30 minutes trying to upload pictures of sock yarn - do you see any pictures of sock yarn? Nope, me either! That shows how computer literate I am.....now it's late so I will try again tomorrow. It's too bad too, because I have some great sock yarn!


No comments: