Monday, April 24, 2006

Fun, Fun, Fun on Sunday

Today was a great day despite the rain - my knitting friend Sarah, Sarah's mom and I headed to Lettuce Knit today for some knitting adventures. It was Sarah and Debbie's first visit and they loved it as much as I do. Debbie has just knit socks and she plunked down some cash for some amazing Blue Sky Alpacas Bulky for her first sweater. Sarah and I were mesmorized by the sock yarn. I came home with Trekking XXL in five colours, Koigu in 2 or 3, Socks that Rock in 1, Sock Candy in 2. Not to mention my big purchase - the Blue Sky Alpaca blanket in Last Minute Knitted Gifts. It is coming along really nicely - I will post pictures soon. My son is going to Korea this summer and the blanket is a gift for the family he is staying with. I'm also working on a sock in Cascade Fixation - I really like this yarn - I love the stretch! Stay tuned for the pictures!

No comments: