Saturday, July 31, 2010

Playing with the Camera


I have been knitting and now I can take pictures to prove it - first up is Coquille from Knitty - it was fun and easy but produced dramatic results which I always think is fantastic. I used 3 balls of Jojoland Melody is M26.


Then we have Shaelyn just finished and blocking. I used 1 skein of Dye Hard Silky Cashmerino - I added a picot bind off because I had yarn left - I probably had enough yarn for another repeat but was too nervous to
try!

My current project is a Kidsilk Haze Scarf knit in 6 different colors and in the round. The longer this scarf gets, the more luxurious it feels - I can just imagine being all wrapped up in it on a freezing cold winter day!
Doesn't Emma look pleased to be helping me out - she'd rather be outside than anywhere else so this is torture for her.
Have a great long weekend!




No comments: