Friday, July 30, 2010

Just a moment....

it's not that I don't think about blogging - I do think about it alot and then somehow time slips away and I've written nothing. I must say that the lack of camera - nope she didn't find it yet and I've had no takers on her adoption - has cramped my style but I've rectified the problem - bought myself a new one and added $100/month to the daughter's rent to compensate me for the loss.....



Here's what I chose which does everything but spit I think! I'm by no means a photographer but it's nice to have the option of getting better. It's a Fuji Finepix HS 10 with a tilting LCD screen which I particularly love!


Yarn has been arriving - a big box of Rowan Kidsilk Haze, a big box of Dye Hard Fiber Arts Silky Cashmerino, some Viola Fancy Sock, 2 big boxes from Berroco filled with Blackstone Tweed and Blackstone Tweed Chunky, Waterloo Wools is on the way, Sweet Georgia is just about ready to ship and Mission Falls - all 36 colors in both 1824 Wool and 136 Superwash Merino. Oh and the fun part - they are also sending along a Mission Falls Trunk Show - doesn't that sound like a good reason for a party - like a little wine and cheese or something....I'll keep you posted!




The first installment of the Dream Club from Dream in Color has shipped and should be here next week sometime....it's flash dyed Smooshy sock yarn with a free hat pattern - the hat is super cute and the color is super gorgeous!
Tomorrow is the last day of the Summer Sale - don't forget about the extra 10% off until the close of business!

No comments: