Friday, February 26, 2010

Will I or Won't I?


That's the big question that's consuming me these days! Will I or won't I finish my Nefertiti wrap by Sunday night's Closing Ceremonies. I am on Chart 9 of 18 which seems like it would be impossible to finish BUT from now on all the charts have less rows than I've been doing and after Chart 12 each decreases in stitch count substantially so....it's possible.....blocking not possible but casting off is possible.

Lots has of new stuff has arrived in the last few days - Soya Cotton DK from Sublime, Worsted Cotton, Worsted Multis and Skinny Cotton from Blue Sky Alpacas - Cricket Looms from Schacht, re stock of Baby Bamboo colors which still is a perfect substitution for Debbie Bliss Prima at less money! There's Addi Turbos and Addi Clicks on the way - yes, I know, finally! There's the new blue Knit Kits on the way not to mention the Lady Bugs and Matchless wheels! I love the change of seasons when I get to bring in lots of new stuff - it's looking distinctly springy around here these days which is a good thing considering all the snow!
And this bit of lovlieness is the new Mulberry Silk from Tanis Fiber Arts. Tanis dropped this in the mail to me so I'd have something to play with while she's dyeing up my order! I expect that I should get it sometime next week - fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - I think you can make it - keep knitting.
My mobius is knitting up well - I came home and restarted and this try has worked out.
Clare