Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Good Problem!

I will be the first to admit - I know nothing about computers - funny isn't it - since I spend so much time on one. I can make it do what I want but not much else. I got a call from my webguy saying he wanted to discuss my hosting package. I thought that it must be time to pay for the next year or something but noooooooo..............apparently, my little shop is using about 4 times the bandwidth that their biggest hosting package is supposed to cover. They have to come up with an arrangement for me - isn't that hilarious? This from a guy who thought I was nice and everything but certainly crazy for thinking I could sell yarn online. I just laughed and laughed all the way home - another example of why knitters should be taking seriously - we are a force!

Last night, Sarah, Debbie and my sister stopped by for some knitting - we didn't get much knitting done because we were too busy eating. (I did manage however, to snag a skein of Seacoast Panda Sock[yes! it's here] for myself and plan to cast on a new pair of socks from Favorite Socks[debating between Go with the Flow & Undulating Rib] while I wait for the winter storm. ) Spring rolls, mini quiche, cheese, crackers.....yummy! But we did take a picture of all of our combined socks without partners - Debbie didn't have any with her and my sister had two to contribute. I'm proud to say that Lisa, Sarah and I jointly are the proud owners of 16 partnerless socks. My husband suggested we make 8 pairs out of them - he might actually have a point! You will notice that there is one finished pair - mine, mine, mine! The SKNITches socks for my husband!

No comments: