Friday, October 01, 2010

It's October Already

Wow - where does the time go? Good start on the month by blogging first thing though, don't ya think?
I'm still working away on Woman's Energy but had a brief detour this week to get this scarf off the needles.
It's the perfect Man Scarf I think and the yarn shows the stitch definition beautifully.
Yarn: Dye Hard Fiber Arts Silky Cashmere
Yardage: 1 skein 356 yards
The color is this really, really gorgeous green that does not take to being photographed. It's really a stunning color for a man or a woman. Guess you'll just have to come by to have a look! And while you're at it..... you might want to take a peek at the new Dream In Color October Club selection. It's a gorgeous cashmere blend sock yarn that will just have your fingers twitching to cast on something - it comes with a cute fingerless glove pattern for free BUT if it were up to me, I would be using it for this! I participated in this last time and had a fun, fab time! Of course, there are other yarn options....Tanis Purple Label Cashmere Sock or just like the Man Scarf - Dye Hard Fiber Arts Silky Cashmerino.......just sayin!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty. How long did the scarf turn out.
Got your message and will call you.
Save me a skein of that DIC yarn. Looking forward to the yarns on stage - I will be in town - yeah!!!!
Clare

Anonymous said...

So pretty. How long did the scarf turn out.
Got your message and will call you.
Save me a skein of that DIC yarn. Looking forward to the yarns on stage - I will be in town - yeah!!!!
Clare