Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ta Dah! Haruni!

Completed last night March 23 with one skein of Tanis Fiber Arts Mulberry Silk in Moss. A colorway that isn't going to be dyed in silk again because it didn't come out anything like the Moss colorway on plain merino. There was some left over so one skein is for sure enough - even for a variety of knitters.

I'm a bad blogger - there's been some stress lately - not my business to blog about but still stress for me. I was immersed in Haruni which really helped me get through some days. We're off the Florida tomorrow - and we'll be back April 12th. I frankly can't wait - not looking forward to the drive but I am looking forward to the sun. I will have the laptop in tow so hopefully can get my act in gear and blog more regularly. The shop will be open Wednesday 10-9, Thursday 10-5, Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10-4. Lisa's will be manning the desk in my absence. My son is home to dog sit, cat sit, house sit etc! Knitting is decided and packed - as usual I spent more time deciding on knitting then I did on clothes.
Still not smoking but the last 2 weeks have been tough, tough, tough. I just know I'd be really pissed off if I smoke now with almost 3 mos. under my belt. That one cigarette would not be worth it - I'll just keep that in mind!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a good time. Leave your stress behind and don't smoke
whatever you do.

Creativehands said...

TOTALLY NOT WORTH A CIGARETT!! I don't think I even spelled that right.
The shawl is B E A U T I F U L!!!!
Now, I have to go look up that pattern too.
Sigh.
Visited That Bead Lady yesterday------and today.
Oh Boy.
Please blog about sunshine and oceans and palm trees...don't you feel more relaxed already? See you when you're back home.