Monday, November 02, 2009

Questions Answered

I had a few questions in the comments so I thought I'd answer them here -

Knit Nights are Wednesday from 6pm - 9pm - November 4th we are serving pizza on Pick Up Sticks as well as coffee, tea, pop etc. just to celebrate our first Knit Night in the new shop!

We are opening tomorrow morning at 10am - a sandwich board will be at the end of our driveway and the shop is on the left when you reach the house (the long ranch bungalow). My dad lives here too and his house is right at the top of the driveway. My daughter also has an apartment in the barn - so it's a little family compound. Our house is the one on the left - just so you don't get confused on where to go.

I'm so excited about this shop - almost more excited than when I moved to Bradford - because it's exactly what I've always wanted. The yarns are all shelved according to weights - no more running from room to room to find something - the patterns and books are all together in one spot and I have a table for lessons. YAY!

No comments: