Sunday, August 16, 2009

There's Been Some Knitting...

Festivus Wrap from Sunflower Designs - 6 balls of Noro Silk Garden Lite.
Byzantine Wrap - again Sunflower Designs - 6 balls of Noro Silk Garden Lite. You can either use one color or two colors - I chose to use 2.
New purchase -Gateway Netbook with mobile internet. Now I can check email, read blogs, find yarn shops no matter where I am.

If you are wondering about the short, pointed comments, it's because I've been at this for hours. First I tried to write the post with Windows LiveWriter but it wouldn't publish the pictures - then I was trying to figure out how to adjust my picture size but it still wouldn't publish. Then I discovered that you can blog with Picasa - which is what I'm doing now - if this doesn't publish I'm done for today!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan Pandorf said...

nice work, friend!!! good to have you back...