Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Smitten


with Tanis Fiber Arts DK (Shadow) - even more so after popping it in the washing machine (on delicate) and hanging it to dry. The pattern is Shawl that Jazz which you can find on Ravelry.com. I love this pattern - it's all garter stitch with some really unique construction for the ruffle. I really enjoyed making it. Just 3 skeins made a perfect size.


Next smitten worthy yarn - Malabrigo Sock. Just in on Friday and amazingly soft. Malabrigo is known for it's softness but this is just something else. It's ranks right up there with some of my favorite yarns. I'm working on Ulmus - another Ravelry pattern. Two colorways Indiecieta and Abril alternated.

Good news! Dream in Color Starry is on the way - it might even arrive today and some new yarn from a new Canadian Indie Dyer - the yarn is called Champagne - now doesn't that just conjure up some amazing images. I think you better check us out this week....lots new and fun!

No comments: