Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I have to live a long time......

I have to live until at least 195 years old to knit with all the yarn I want to. Ok - so there might be down side to owning a yarn shop - it's not good for your stash and it's definitely not good for WIP.
Here's what I've started just since I've been in the shop:



Chevron Scarf with 2 skeins of Oceanwind Knits Premium Merino



Bulky Tunic with Blue Sky Alpacas Hand Dyed Worsted in Red













Baby Surprise Jacket with Blue Sky Alpacas Hand Dyed Worsted in a gorgeous olive color.














High Neck Cable Sweater with Blue Sky Alpacas Suri Merino in Pink


Socks from Araucania Ranco Multi





Not to mention the Clapotis out of Hacho from Mirasol!




And look what just arrived - 3 dozen roses from my husband for our Tenth Anniversary. Aren't I a lucky duck? I'm going to smell the roses - next time I'll blog about what I want to cast on but am trying to resist!

4 comments:

Isobel said...

Modern science can do wonderful things these days, you could live to be 195, just thing how huge your stash would be.

Creativehands said...

Congratulations, Connie. What a beautiful boquet! I love all your WIP's. Maybe I could post mine...of course then I would have to find them and even harder would be admitting to them!

Isobel said...

Connie: if you hit the link it will take you to the socks, scroll down and you can vote, I am the first one.

thanks Isobel

http://yarnahoy.blogspot.com/2007/09/grapevine-socks-by-isobel.html

Anonymous said...

OMG Connie, you are starting to look like me. Too many projects, not enough time.