Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sock Report


Saturday was our second toe up 2 at a time sock class - and I am happy to report that I still am enamored with the technique and my socks have heels. I love the method so much that I investigating different ways of doing it - different toes, different heels, different, different, different - so much so that Meghan and I are contemplating a Sock Camp for the summer - each method will be covered by approx. 3 lessons. For example, May could be short row toe and heel toe up 2 at a time sock, June could be increased gusset, short row heel toe up 2 at a time sock and July could be.......the possibilities are endless. Is this idea appealing? Email/comment to let me know. Each camp would be approx. $60 plus materials and would run for 3 evenings in the month.
Four boxes of yarn arrived....Sunday Knits Eden, Nirvana, Brigadoon and Angelic 20g have arrived! Yay! Plus more Spilly Jane kits!
One little bag of Juno arrived and I know there are 3 others floating around out there. Next to arrive should be the new Zen Yarn Garden at the end of the month. Stay tuned for the contest winner announcement.


2 comments:

Meghan said...

Looks great!

Ronda said...

I think a sock camp would be great fun! Do it! I finished my two at a time socks as well and they fit my large footed son too.