Sunday, March 06, 2011

Another FO

I finally convinced Emma to take off her riding helmet and model my latest FO. It's the Summer version of the Four Season Hat by Tanis Fiber Arts. It was a fun knit and I just love the way the colors work together.

I just wound up my next project - taking a short break from Fair Isle to do Meghan's new pattern - Buttercup. She came in wearing it yesterday and I just love it! I'm not doing yellow though - I've been dying to us the new Dream Club yarn that came in so my Buttercup will be a real Irish green!


The next Fair Isle on tap is Sea Mineral mittens - Spilly Jane, of course! Oh and my Florida drive knit will be Lincoln Park.

Did you see Roxanne's blog today? It's been added on the sidebar - A Life of Colour- she put up a preview of the new yarn that is being exclusively released through Pick Up Sticks - you can still enter the Name that Yarn contest - but we are looking for a name for the yarn not the colourway - which by the way is outstanding! Yay!

There's another addition to my Blog list - Meghan Jackson Knits - she's a prolific designer but not much of a blogger - perhaps we can shame her into it - that is between all her designs, taking care of her 3 kids under 3 and working at Pick Up Sticks!

No comments: