Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More posts this May than last May!

Not by much but still there are more May/10 posts! I'm by no means a responsible blogger but I'm at least headed in the right direction. I've been knitting....so that's good, right?

First up is the Woven Scarf from Churchmouse Classics patterns. 3 50g skeins of sock yarn. You can see all the Churchmouse patterns here but you can get them all at Pick Up Sticks. They are a fabulous series of small projects that I think will make Christmas/gift knitting a breeze.

Finally some hand spun knitting. This is my Tanis Lemongrass fiber turned into yarn. A sportweight I believe at 17 wpi. Not sure of the amount that I've got because the yarn measurerer thingy crapped out half way through. Just a comfy pair of bed socks!

And Linda delivered the Ulmus Rectangle scarf all done and ready for blocking - it's really so nice and long! I love that in a scarf. Two skeins of Tanis sock blueberry and lilac.
It's going to be a hot one today 31 degrees celsius - does that mean summer is here?

No comments: