Thursday, April 23, 2009

I don't have time....


for this....I've been expecting a package to be delivered by UPS for the last two days - still no package today because apparently there's no contact name. Hello.....it says Pick Up Sticks on the box - just come on in and someone will sign for it. I need this box because it has some yarn that I want to take to the Knitter's Frolic (which is Saturday, April 25th and any knitter worth their salt will be there)....they say it will come tomorrow but I'm not going to hold my breath because I might just expire waiting! Now I'm not sure if this sample will be coming with me or not but it's super cute - made from On Your Toes Bamboo sock yarn. A little wrap jacket with a picot edge jumper!
As if this were not annoying enough, I bought new ink cartridges today and of course, couldn't remember the exact kind I needed - but I needed one really badly because I had lots of printing to do to get ready for the show - and guess what -I bought the wrong one! Not only was it the wrong one but I completely unwrapped it - taking off all the protective stuff - and now I can't even return it! Urrrr......

So enough of that - here's some knitting eye candy for you and for me....all will be with me at the Knitter's Frolic along with the yarn!
Here is the Swirl scarf from Jojoland in Melody - it's not all pinned out yet but it will be ready in time!


This piece of gorgeousness is from Norah Gaughan Book 4 made out of Berrocco Pure Pima. This is the long verson - it also comes in a short version. Yum!
This fitted cardigan is knit from Freedom Sincere Organic cotton - it's a great price at $7 per ball and the cardigan has great shaping. I thought the star buttons just added the right amount of zip for such a classic cardigan.


And finally, we have Whirlagig blanket from Jojoland made out of Rhythm. This is a fun knit - not sure how many hexagons I can get done by Friday but it still gives a good idea of what it will look like. All three of these hexagons are knit from the same colorway.
There - I feel much better now after sharing some beautiful knitting.







No comments: