Thursday, October 18, 2007


Ok so I think my grandson is really cute! The other picture was a scan of an actual photo so it didn't show his gorgeous blus eyes. Here he is in the sweater, hat and mitts. Both the hat and mitts knit up super quick in Dream in Color Fatty. I even did a hat for Emma in just a couple of hours.

Have you seen the Riverstone yarn from Louet? Can you believe the price $7.50 for 165 yds? It felts beautifully - you can make this bag for $30 (pattern included) - I'm thinking everyone should get one for Christmas! Here's two versions one in Citrus Orange/Crabapple and one in Green Apple/Purple.















I've also started a shawl/wrap/scarf thingy out of the Malabrigo lace. Here it is knit with double strands in a drop stitch pattern. The colorway is Stonechat 173.


Mr. Greenjeans is back on the needles and I'm plugging away at it - I will never not swatch again! Yeah right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your grandson's sweater is too cute and so are the bags....