Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Over with Jared


As you can see I finished Umaro on the weekend and now as a reward think I should cuddle up under it and have a nap! I'm so proud of this - there's great joy in finishing something that you just really, really wanted. My husband asked me what I was going to do with it and I explained, in a very patient way, that most times knitting is not about what I am going to do with it, or if I even need it - it's about the knitting - creating something so gorgeous that it takes your breath away.

There's another Jared FO in the shop - Ptarmigan Cowl made from one skein of Yarn Candy, Sweet Fiber Silk Cashmere held double. So soft and comfy to wear!

And yes, I know the website isn't working - can we just not talk about it? I've got 3 calls in to 3 different people - maybe someone will fix it.

No comments: